The JJ McCartney Show:
We Hold These Truths to be self-evident:
- Political correctness is neither "polite" or "correct". The purveyors of "political correctness" are agents of evil, often unwittingly.
- Not since the days of Babylon, when God confused the languages, have we seen the kinds of gibberish we see today from the modern progressives in American politics and world politics.
- We are not politically correct. We are simply correct. Truthful. Honest. Sometimes brutally sincere. As instructed in the bible, our yea means yea, and our nay means nay. We do not mince words.
- We do refine our speech so that it is neither cruel nor crude. But the essence of what we say is firmly rooted in truth and righteousness.
- America is infected with the disease of political correctness. If we do not beat back political correctness, it will lead to the utter ruin of our nation and our way of life.
- So welcome to The JJ McCartney Show. If you are offended, Good! At least we have you thinking now.
- And once the word of God is proclaimed, good luck trying to shake it out of your consciousness!
Like the Beatles in Sergeant Pepper's, "we hope that you enjoy the show".