Monday, August 7th, 2017
Today on The JJ McCartney Show:
Join JJ LIVE at Noon ET as we limp our way through with a website that is most definitely under construction. But that’s better than nothing!
- In the headlines today, more defiant, charged rhetoric from Kim Jong Un, threatening to attack the United States, and refusing to negotiate. What will the Trump reaction be?
- Also in the news, Benjamen Netanyahu is rejecting charges of bribery and other accusations as completely false. We’ll have the latest.
- Ancient evidence of the biblical account of Creation? We’ll fil;l in the gaps.
- An exclusive from WND.com: A pro-Israel American evangelical activist has some harsh words for Christian leaders who sided with Islamists in the ongoing dispute over security concerns on the Temple Mount – claiming they “promote heresy.” JJ will share the story in hour 2.
- And just days after once again making the point that those who are leaking classified information from within the White House or the federal government are committing prosecutable felonies, Attorney General Sessions and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats on Friday announced a joint effort to track down and prosecute those who have leaked classified information, including private phone calls between President Trump and other world leaders.
Plus we’ll take YOUR phone calls too!
Join us LIVE every weekday from Noon to 3pm ET at www.jjmccartney.com, RedStateTalkRadio.com